CIC Asset Management Ltd
Jun - 11
Low - Medium
Kenya Commercial Bank
Co-op Custodial Services
Minimum Additional Investment
Annual Management Fee
Capital preservation whilst getting inflation protection.
High degree of capital stability with limited risk.
A short-term parking bay for surplus funds particularly in times of market volatility.
- Liquidity: The client is able to withdraw their funds at short notice with no penalty fees.
- Flexibility: The client is able to switch or transfer funds to another fund that he/she may have with CICAM.
- Security: The fund invests in government paper and liquid instruments.
- Competitive Returns: Interest is calculated daily and credited at the end of each month. As an institutional client, the fund benefits from placing deposits in large sums and as such is able to negotiate for competitive rates.
- Professional fund management: prospective investors benefit from the expertise of our seasoned professionals.
Statutory Disclaimer: The value of units may go down as well as up and past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future. There are no guarantees on the client’s capital as the performance of units in the fund is determined by changes in the value of underlying investments hence value of your unit trust investment.