To assess and prudently underwrite General Business in commercially sound terms and to ensure that all underwriting and documentation duties in the section operate effectively and efficiently.
- Asses business risk proposal (Accept/Reject Risk) on the basis of existing underwriting guidelines);
- To process schedules and issue policy document and endorsement;
- To ensure proper and accurate debiting and crediting and ensure proper reinsurance policy in place;
- Doing quotes for clients;
- Ensure Timely renewal notification/follow up
- General business underwriting for all classes of business
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Service to all customers within a reasonable time
|Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behavioural Competencies
|These are defined as;
Academic and Professional Requirements
These are defined as:
|Special Position Requirements (Optional section: any travel, security, hazard or related special conditions which apply to the position)
|· The role holder may be required to travel to distant branches or wherever the Company has any interest.
· Role holder may be required to work extended working hours to ensure jobs are completed on schedule and to specification.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 15th February 2024. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 18th March 2024 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.