We are seeking to recruit Sales Officers to be assigned at our various branches countrywide.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Generating new retail life business from the allocated Market/Channel;
- Educate new and existing clients on retail life products;
- Attending to customer queries and complaints;
- Liaising with the various departments to ensure timely service delivery to the clients
- Providing timely and accurate quotations within the turnaround times
- Gathering market intelligence to ensure updated product range;
- Follow up to ensure persistency is at the acceptable rate; and
- Promoting CIC brand.
- Minimum of a Diploma in a business related course.
- A Bachelor’s degree is desirable
- Relevant professional qualifications in Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance – COP/ECOP/ Diploma in Insurance (AIIK/CII)/LOMA
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent customer care skills
How to Apply;
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications and updated CVs to email@example.com stating the Job Title (Sales Officer) and Desired Branch/Region (Nairobi, Kitengela, Nanyuki, Nyahururu, Machakos, Kiambu, Nyeri, Nakuru, Kisumu, Homabay, Bomet, Embu, Meru, Kakamega, Eldoret, Kisii, Bungoma, Kericho, Kilifi, Mombasa, Kitale) on the subject heading e.g. Sales Officer Nairobi