Generate revenue for Group (General) to achieve corporate annual budgets through the development of assigned markets and channels as a source of profitable business for the company through development of strong relationships and partnerships.
- Building & developing strong strategic partnerships/relationships within assigned market and channels;
- Plan and carry out consumer education within the assigned markets and channels;
- Drive profitable business for the company (New);
- Design and develop need-based products for the assigned market;
- Develop and deliver excellent customer experience in the market;
- Recruit, develop and build capacity of intermediaries/sales force in the market;
- Timely collection of premiums;
- Liaising with support functions to follow up on client queries and complaints.
- Conduct market activations and storms in strategic locations with respective sales teams through visits or other means;
- Prepare market intelligence reports on products and services.
- Develop prompt quotations and tenders and delivery to clients/ intermediaries
- Participate in planning and budgeting for the department
|Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behavioural Competencies|
|These are defined as;
Academic and Professional Requirements
These are defined as:
|Special Position Requirements (Optional section: any travel, security, hazard or related special conditions which apply to the position)|
|· The role holder may be required to travel to distant branches or wherever the Company has any interest.
· Role holder may be required to work extended working hours to ensure jobs are completed on schedule and to specification.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 25th May 2023. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 24th June 2023 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.