To generate revenue for CICAM within the assigned markets or channels as well as build and manage strong relationships and partnerships within the assigned markets or channels.
- Acquiring new business by identifying and exploiting new business opportunities in the market;
- Looking for and opening new markets by developing new strategies and campaigns aimed at increasing market penetration
- Preparation of RFPs/Tenders
- Providing competitive quotations and proposals to prospects for Income Draw down and Umbrella funds.
- Acting as a liaison between service providers e.g Custodians, Administrators and Trustees.
- Planning and preparing relevant presentations to the target clients
- Offering support with respect to client facing engagements
- Communicating new product and/or regulatory developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against agreed sales and retention targets
- Collation and Analysis of industry statistics
- Ensuring compliance to RBA regulation
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Develop relationships with key administrators/brokers
- Driving business profitability through acquisition of Pension products and supporting cross selling of Group Products
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Field
· Trustee Development Program Course (TDPK) is an added advantage.
- At least Two (2) Years’ working in a sales or administration position within the pensions industry in Kenya.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of Segregated pension and Income Drawdown
- Knowledge of financial markets within the region
- Knowledge of pensions and collective investment industry
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management
- Team player
- Excellent Communication skills
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 25th April, 2023. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 24th May,2023 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.