As an Innovation Analyst at CIC Group within the Research and Innovation department, you will play a key role in conducting market research, data analysis and developing creative solutions to address complex business challenges. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, stakeholders and external partners to foster innovation and ensure the successful execution of innovative projects.
- Analyze market data and trends to provide data-driven insights for strategic decision- making;
- Collaborate with cross- functional teams to define data requirements and objectives;
- Utilize Statistical and data analysis tools to provide actionable insights to cross-functional teams;
- Generate detailed reports and recommendations based on research findings;
- Collect, clean and analyse large datasets to derive valuable insights and trends with recommendations;
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies and innovative solutions related to data analytics;
- Design and implement data-driven solutions, leveraging technology and best practices;
- Act as a key driver of administrative efforts of the Staff Idea platform in order to ensure ideas are captured, evaluated, tracked and status updated and
- Segment all CIC customers based on available data.
|Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behavioural Competencies|
|These are defined as;|
Academic and Professional Requirements
These are defined as:
|Special Position Requirements (Optional section: any travel, security, hazard or related special conditions which apply to the position)|
|· The role holder may be required to travel to distant branches or wherever the Company has any interest.|
· Role holder may be required to work extended working hours to ensure jobs are completed on schedule and to specification.
|CIC Insurance Values|
|CIC insurance Group is committed to providing excellent service, spur further growth and employees are required to align their behaviour to the following core values as critical to driving their performance;|
· Integrity- Be fair and transparent
· Dynamism- Be passionate and innovative
· Performance- Be efficient and results driven
· Co-operation- Live the Co-operative spirit
Job Profile Sign-Off
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following;
- Perform quality work within deadlines, right first time with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and co-coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Unconditional positive regard for customers.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 30th November 2023. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 7th December 2023 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.