Responsible for providing direct support to users by ensuring that all users’ access required ICT services and maintain high service standards to improve productivity within the company. Responsible for first line support & co-ordinating solution delivery between the end users and second line ICT administrators within the company.
- Service Desk Administration including receiving, assigning /allocating tickets and making configuration changes on the ICT Service Desk system.
- Provide timely and effective support to end- users through various channels, including the ICT hotline, email, chat or walk ins.
- Actioning support tickets as assigned on the service desk.
- Guide users through step-by-step solutions and provide remote assistance when necessary.
- Conduct training sessions to educate users on use of hardware, operating system and company telephones and best practices.
- Installation, configuration and ongoing usability tuning of desktop computers, peripherals equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Trouble shooting and resolution of end user computing, printers, telephony.
- Preventive maintenance of hardware equipment and associated record keeping.
- Incident record keeping, tracking and escalation to the relevant ICT administrators.
- Performs diagnosis and coordinates repairs of hardware with external service providers.
|Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behavioural Competencies
|These are defined as;
Academic and Professional Requirements
These are defined as:
|Special Position Requirements (Optional section: any travel, security, hazard or related special conditions which apply to the position)
· The role holder may be required to travel to distant branches or wherever the Company has any interest.
· Role holder may be required to work extended working hours to ensure jobs are completed on schedule and to specification.
|CIC Insurance Values
|CIC insurance Group is committed to providing excellent service, spur further growth and employees are required to align their behaviour to the following core values as critical to driving their performance;
· Integrity- Be fair and transparent
· Dynamism- Be passionate and innovative
· Performance- Be efficient and results driven
· Co-operation- Live the Co-operative spirit
Job Profile Sign-Off
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following;
- Perform quality work within deadlines, right first time with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and co-coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Unconditional positive regard for customers.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 26th February 2024. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 26th March 2024 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.