Responsible for receipting, banking, reconciliation for daily banking vs receipts. She/he is also responsible dispatch of receipts to customers.
- Receipting all Mpesa, Bank Transfers and cheques received from customers;
- Disburse petty cash
- Bank and reconcile the day’s collection and submit report to the Head of Reconciliations;
- Respond to customer queries
- Preparation of Branch Finance Reports;
- Prepares and disburses imprests to the branches
- Prepares and maintains post-dated cheque register
- Branch debtors’ reconciliation
- Sending out commission statements to intermediaries
- Tagging and verification of Branch Assets
- Any other duty as may be given by the Branch Manager
|Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behavioral Competencies|
|These are defined as;
Academic and Professional Requirements
These are defined as:
|Special Position Requirements ( Optional section: any travel, security, hazard or related special conditions which apply to the position)|
|· The role holder may be required to travel to distant branches or wherever the Company has any interest.
· Role holder may be required to work extended working hours to ensure jobs are completed on schedule and to specification.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 2nd May 2023. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 2nd June 2023 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.