CIC ASSET MANAGEMENT
Responsible for timely and efficient execution of all investment decisions with already identified counterparties in the market.
- Confirm that opening and closing cash balances match with custodian banks and counter checks that transactions between custodial banks and internal statements are reconciled;
- Manage cash-flow, liquidity and ensure all key risk indicators are in compliance with internal limits and regulatory requirements;
- Gather current market intelligence information and circulate to the wider asset management team;
- Provide competitive rates and market information to other business units
- Execute all investment actions as per instructions by the Investment management team;
- Initial Posting of all investment orders to the client accounts;
- Negotiate for best investment deals within the set limits (counterparty and price) as guided by the investment policy;
- Plan cash flow for settlement of executed transactions and manage excess cash and
- Liaise and manage relationships with all the company’s investment counterparties.
- Participate in ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounts or a related field.
- Part qualification in CPA, ACCA, CFA
- Up to four (4) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in asset management operations
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 22nd May, 2023. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 21st June,2023 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.