The role is accountable for the day to day execution of client withdrawals & fund switch requests. The role will deliver operational effectiveness ensuring TAT on client disbursement of funds for excellent client experience.
- Timely & accurate execution withdrawal & fund switch requests
- Confirming client account balances and banking details
- Make call backs to verify client’s debit instructions
- Debiting clients’ accounts and process payments end-to end
- Responding to any queries/complaints on withdrawals
- Preparation of letters to clients’ banks to facilitate payments
- Carrying out due diligence on the documents received to change bank account details
- Accurately process requests to change bank account details
- Preparation of monthly interest disbursements and standing order payments
- Ensuring adherence to payment operating policies, procedures and risk management guidelines.
- A minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in Business or in a related field.
- Progress towards relevant professional field (Added advantage)
- Up to one (1) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail; strong ability to scrutinize and examine
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, multi-task, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 2nd May, 2023. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 1st June,2023 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.