Responsible for effectively handling claims and settling them within stipulated timelines.
- Register and analyse intimated claims and advise client on supporting claims documents;
- Appoint service providers where applicable;
- Analyse adjuster/ Investigators claim reports to recommend settlement/ approve/ admit;
- Process fully documented claims and referring any suspicious claims to the supervisor;
- Initiate third party recoveries (written demand letters);
- Review claims reserves on a continuous basis in view of new developments and to close files where all payments have been made;
- Process all service providers invoices and payment within the set standards;
- Issue discharge vouchers for all fully documented claims;
- Attend to customer queries and complaints promptly and professionally;
- Follow up on claims payments
|Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behavioural Competencies
|These are defined as;
Academic and Professional Requirements
These are defined as:
|Special Position Requirements ( Optional section: any travel, security, hazard or related special conditions which apply to the position)
|· The role holder may be required to travel to distant branches or wherever the Company has any interest.
· Role holder may be required to work extended working hours to ensure jobs are completed on schedule and to specification.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 15th February 2024. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 18th March 2024 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.