To generate revenue for the company, increase visibility and presence within the specified geographical area. To create strong stakeholders’ value through overseeing efficient utilization of available resources and ensure customer focus across the region.
- Generate revenue in the branch across all subsidiary lines;
- Provide leadership and support to the staff, sales and marketing team by driving the implementation of the corporate strategy, through training and motivation to achieve the organizational objectives;
- Recruit, train and motivate intermediaries;
- Organize and represent the company in all relevant forums e.g. cooperative societies AGMs, leaders meetings and seminars;
- Conduct Business promotions in liaison with PR staff;
- Open up new markets and distribution channels including local check offs for Ordinary Life;
- Identify and facilitate Branch Human Resource requirements including recruitment, appraisal, career development and resource planning, in liaison with the HR department and Regional Manager;
- Enforcing of credit control compliance;
- Manage loss ratios in the branch within the set limits;
- Make interventions in the branch to maintain the established customer service standards;
- Consistently monitor and provide market intelligence and identify potential for both business acquisition and strategic planning;
- Enforce prudent underwriting standards in the branch and facilitate claims documentation process and
- Keep track on new relevant development in the branch and provide intelligent feedback to GM Distribution and Marketing.
|Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behavioral Competencies|
|These are defined as;
Academic and Professional Requirements
These are defined as:
|Special Position Requirements ( Optional section: any travel, security, hazard or related special conditions which apply to the position)|
|· The role holder may be required to travel to distant branches or wherever the Company has any interest.
· Role holder may be required to work extended working hours to ensure jobs are completed on schedule and to specification.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 24th April 2023. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 23rd May 2023 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.