To provide coordination and operational support within the department so as to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Ensuring that Service Level Agreements with the banks are correctly executed and are up to date.
- Preparation of and submission of tender documents.
- Support on risk note analysis and reconciliation for various bank partners.
- Coordinate with the team to ensure monthly service meetings with all bank partners are held and documented.
- Taking minutes of departmental meetings held.
- Working with internal departments to ensure customer instructions are executed and claims settlements are done smoothly to enhance levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring bank officers are constantly updated on claims/refunds process and payment progress for our mutual clients
- Coordinate monthly renewal prelists for all bank partners and sharing them with the banks
- Ensuring top notch customer experience is provided to assigned business partners
|Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behavioural Competencies|
|These are defined as;
Academic and Professional Requirements
These are defined as:
|Special Position Requirements ( Optional section: any travel, security, hazard or related special conditions which apply to the position)|
|· The role holder may be required to travel to distant branches or wherever the Company has any interest.
· Role holder may be required to work extended working hours to ensure jobs are completed on schedule and to specification.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 25th May 2023. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 24th June 2023 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.