Car accidents can be stressful and exhausting. This is why in partnership with AA Kenya, CIC Group Plc brings you CIC Accident Motoring Assist Service. This solution provides customers immediate assistance in the event of a car accident by sending an emergency response team to the scene of the accident.
The emergency response team will be responsible for;
- Giving the customer support at the scene of accident, including hailing of ambulance services if necessary.
- Alerting the nearest police station to secure the scene.
- Conducting an assessment of the vehicle confirming the extent of damage.
- Collecting photographic evidence at the scene.
- Providing a brief description of the situation.
- Towing the vehicle to the right destination.
This service is initiated when the customer calls CIC directly on 0703099120 at the scene of the accident.
CIC Motoring Assist Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in Nairobi to start with, with plans for country-wide roll out thereafter.