The CIC Money Market fund is a low risk fund which invests in diversified near cash, interest bearing instruments in the Kenyan market.
The fund invests in high quality interest bearing investments, fixed deposits, and near cash holdings in the Kenyan Market.
This fund is:
- For the investor looking for a safe parking place for their funds and with a low risk appetite- preservation of capital.
Returns on the Money Market Fund.
Returns consist of interest from the various interest bearing instruments and is credited monthly. It is recommended that the interest be reinvested in to the fund so as to maximize return on investment through compounded growth. It is recommended that the funds be invested for at least 1 year.
The interest is credited to investor’s account monthly for investors who roll over credited to investors’ bank account for investors who need a regular cash flow.
The interest rate will fluctuate with market dynamics. CIC endeavors to invest prudently and negotiate competitively to give its customers the best rates possible in the market taking investor’s security of their investment into consideration.
- Minimum investment amount is Kshs. 5,000. Minimum additional amount is Kshs. 1,000.
- NO initial fees are charged on the Money Market fund
- Access to your money is when required with a short notice of 2 – 4 working days.
- Monthly statement is sent.