The CIC Money Market Fund is a fund that invests in highly liquid near cash interest bearing instruments. This fund is ideal for investors looking:
- To preserve their capital
- To earn daily interest on their low risk investment
- To invest for a period less than 1 year
- For a safe place to park their funds for future projects given ease of withdrawal
Returns on the Money Market Fund.
Returns consist of interest from the various interest bearing instruments and is credited monthly. It is recommended that the interest be reinvested in to the fund so as to maximize return on investment through compounded growth. It is recommended that the funds be invested for at least 1 year.
The interest is credited to investor’s account monthly for investors who roll over credited to investors’ bank account for investors who need a regular cash flow.
The interest rate will fluctuate with market dynamics. CIC endeavors to invest prudently and negotiate competitively to give its customers the best rates possible in the market taking investor’s security of their investment into consideration.
- Minimum investment amount is Kshs. 5,000. Minimum additional amount is Kshs. 1,000.
- Zero initial fees
- Access to your money is when required with a short notice of 2 – 4 working days.
- Monthly statement