Responsible for accurate management of records and ensuring easy accessibility of information.
- Maintain a neat underwriting registry both physically and electronically.
- Receive, acknowledge and file all underwriting documents.
- Scan, index, archive and file all underwriting documents including relevant email correspondences;
- Liaise with the Underwriting Manager to retrieve and provide relevant underwriting documents when called upon;
- Attend to clients’ queries and enquiries;
|Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behavioural Competencies|
|These are defined as;
Academic and Professional Requirements
These are defined as:
|Special Position Requirements ( Optional section: any travel, security, hazard or related special conditions which apply to the position)|
|· The role holder may be required to travel to distant branches or wherever the Company has any interest.
· Role holder may be required to work extended working hours to ensure jobs are completed on schedule and to specification.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 12th May 2023. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 11th June 2023 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.