Responsible for conducting investment research, market & industry analytics to aid in investment decision making. He/she is also responsible for identifying and evaluating investment opportunities that exist and maintaining the financial models and projection tools.
- Conduct market research for CICAM looking at global, country, macro, industry and micro- economic trends
- Develop financial models, conduct independent business valuations and maintain and update the company’s research library;
- Attend investor analyst briefings, company, client visit and aid in compiling reports;
- Participate in presentations and discussions in the investment committee
- Provide updates on financial market activities in order to right position the company in the local and global market
- Liaising with stock market traders, stockbrokers and regulators to keep abrest with industry trends, market intelligence and compliance
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Added advantage: Progress in CFA qualification
- Added advantage: Associate Membership of ICIFA or CISI progress qualification
- Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with spreadsheets applications, MS Office, MS Word & MS Power point
- Communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal and team work skills
- Time management
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 19th September, 2023. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 18th October,2023 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.