The jobholder shall be responsible for generating revenue and sustaining intermediary relationships for Medical Business growth.
- Implement the business development plan.
- Propagate and nurture excellent relations with insurance intermediaries and other distribution channels through constant contact in order to facilitate a steady inflow of business.
- Facilitate timely preparation of new business quotations as requested by intermediaries and direct clients, and closely follow up to convert them into business.
- Facilitate timely preparation and submission of tender bids.
- Ensure reliable technical support to intermediaries and sales force through effective business presentations and business meetings.
- Ensure continuous training of intermediaries on product knowledge.
- Update your sales pipeline tool with activities undertaken for close monitoring and follow through to meet your set targets through a weekly report.
- Grow your portfolio through targeted recruitment of intermediaries.
- Gather information on market intelligence and feed-back on market dynamics and customer needs to facilitate continues review and enhancement of products.
- 100% adherence to compliance on statutory and regulatory requirements through proper contracting and licensing requirements of the intermediaries and collection of premiums.
|Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behavioral Competencies|
|These are defined as;|
Academic and Professional Requirements
These are defined as:
|Special Position Requirements ( Optional section: any travel, security, hazard or related special conditions which apply to the position)|
|· The role holder may be required to travel to distant branches or wherever the Company has any interest.|
· Role holder may be required to work extended working hours to ensure jobs are completed on schedule and to specification.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 20th September 2023. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 19th October 2023 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.