CIC Asset Management Ltd
Nov - 20
Kenya Commercial Bank
Co-op Custodial Services
Minimum Additional Investment
Annual Management Fee
Investors who are seeking ;
- Capital preservation whilst not seeking long-term capital growth.
- A high degree of capital stability and with a risk neutral appetite.
- Currency diversification.
- Liquidity: The client is able to withdraw their funds at short notice with no penalty fees.
- Flexibility: The client is able to switch or transfer funds to another fund that he/she may have with CICAM.
- Security: The fund invests in government paper and liquid instruments.
- Competitive Returns: Interest is calculated daily and credited at the end of each month. As an institutional client, the fund benefits from placing deposits in large sums and as such is able to negotiate for competitive rates.
- Professional fund management: prospective investors benefit from the expertise of our seasoned professionals.
Rates are bound to increase both in the US and in Kenya. Combined with the strength of the USD, the dollar fund presents an opportunity to reel in higher returns while also preserving one’s investments from FX depreciation. The fund is expected to continue registering strong performance in Q1’23.
Statutory Disclaimer: The value of units may go down as well as up and past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future. There are no guarantee on the client’s capital as the performance of units in the fund is determined by change in the value of underlying investments hence value of your unit trust investment