CIC Life is expanding its wings and seeks to recruit individuals for an exciting career opportunity as Financial Advisors in all our branches in Kenya.
The Financial Advisor will be required to present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective clients by establishing, developing and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- To prospect for potential customers as per the corporate strategy;
- Achieving personal goals through quality sales and superior customer service to clients;
- Preparing and presenting competitive quotations to prospects;
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account;
- Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients;
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with existing customers;
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients and prospects;
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products; and
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Holders of Diploma in a Business related course
- COP/ECOP certification will be an added advantage
- Must be aged 23 years and above
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and Digital savvy
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial mindset and passionate willing to maximize earnings growth, year on year, with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits
- KCSE certificate & KRA PIN number
- Sales and marketing work experience is an added advantage and any formal work experience is desired
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications and updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title (Financial Advisor) and Branch (Nearest CIC Branch) on the subject heading e.g Financial Advisor Kisii