To generate revenues and maintain relationship from the intermediary sector.
- Generating new business from intermediaries sector;
- Retention of business above set rates
- Servicing existing clients;
- Training new and existing intermediaries on products;
- Attending to customers complaints;
- Preparations of quotations;
- Promoting CIC brand;
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with intermediaries;
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships in the intermediary sector
- Assist in collection of premium as per the credit policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or in a related field
Up to three (3) years’ relevant experience in underwriting/marketing department
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- High emotional intelligence
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example: Ref: Application for Relationship Officer – Sales GB to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
CIC GROUP LTD
Strictly through Email: email@example.com
The application should reach us by close of business on 21st August 2019. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 28th August 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.