To assess and prudently underwrite General Business in commercially sound terms and to ensure that all underwriting and documentation duties in the sales section operate effectively and efficiently.
- Preparation of tender documentation for technical evaluations
- Ensure that CIC renewable tender documents remain current always
- Requisition and good maintenance of departmental stationery and equipment
- Processing of departmental payments such as; dues to service providers, tender purchases
- Respond to and deal with online tenders as the company’s liaison officer
- Diploma in relevant field / Relevant technical training certificate / part qualification in relevant professional field
- Up to one (1) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example: Ref: Application for Underwriting Assistant to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
CIC GROUP LTD
Strictly through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should reach us by close of business on 12th August, 2019. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 19th August, 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.