- To effectively follow up renewals to ensure they are at 85%
- Ensuring 85% renewal business retention.
- Work towards attaining 100% or above of the set renewal rate
- Maintain the set annual expense budget
- Giving timely renewal reports within deadlines
- Ensure proper access and basic understanding of PREMIA system
- Understand basic claims and underwriting processes
- Visit at least 15 banks in one week to follow up renewals
- Carry out countrywide marketing and awareness campaign in branches
- To respond to the client queries and complains within 24 hours.
- Degree in Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor in Business Administration, Bachelor of Science or related field is required.
- ACII, AIIK, COP – Added Advantage
- At least 6 months’ – 1 year of relevant experience in marketing insurance products and services.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example: Ref: Application for Relationship Executive – Conservation and Client Service – Bancassurance to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
CIC GROUP LTD
Strictly through Email: email@example.com
The application should reach us by close of business on 9th August, 2019. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 16th August, 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.