Responsible for overseeing the customer service function and ensuring the group delivers the highest level of customer service possible, ensuring the implementation of the CIC customer service value proposition.
- Improve customer service quality in CIC Group by studying, evaluating and redesigning policies and procedures; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes;
- Monitor continuously the CIC customer satisfaction Index and report on this on a monthly basis;
- Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys via the online survey tool at call centre (qualtrics); forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; and information analysis;
- Manage effectively the customer service workforce and ensure the team effectively meets the business needs;
- Resolve group wider customer issues, record incidents and advise on new and emerging customer trends;
- Train, institute and guide on the Group wide CIC customer service charter and
- Plan and implement customer service events all year long such as National Customer Service week.
- Carry out performance appraisal, coaching and mentoring staff;
- Resource allocation, staffing and leave approval;
- Participate in planning and budgeting for the department and
- Participate in various meeting and committees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, PR, Communication, Marketing or in a related field.
- Relevant professional qualification
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant experience in a similar position, three (3) of which at supervisory level
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example: Ref: Application for Assistant Manager Customer Service to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
CIC GROUP LTD
Strictly through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should reach us by close of business on 12th August, 2019. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 19th August, 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.