Responsible for performing financial analysis on actuarial liabilities, claims experience, pricing, solvency and capital requirements as well as suitability of reinsurance arrangements.
- Run, adjust and make assumptions on valuation models of claims and premium liabilities on specific lines of business;
- Prepare draft reports e.g. valuation, claims experience, solvency, capital;
- Monitor and investigate claims experience and provide insights on products for specific lines of business;
- Review pricing, check adequacy of premiums and provide recommendation for the specific lines of business;
- Monitor solvency position and capital requirements for the subsidiary;
- Prepare monthly data reconciliation report for specific lines of business;
- Review and recommend suitability of reinsurance arrangements for specific lines of business and;
- Review and analyze data from AKI/IRA for use in quarterly industry analysis report for specific lines of business.
- Actuarial Science or Statistics or Mathematics or related field is required.
- Certified Actuarial Analyst (CAA)
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of actuarial software in terms of capabilities and output;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example: Ref: Application for Actuarial Analyst to: For example: Ref: Application for Actuarial Analyst to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
CIC GROUP LTD
Strictly through Email: email@example.com
The application should reach us by close of business on 7th June, 2019. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 14th June, 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.