The jobholder shall be responsible for management of service provider payables.
- Reconciliation of service providers’ accounts
- Facilitate sign-offs on service provider accounts
- Provide payment plan for the service providers
- Sending of provider remittances
- Maintain constant communication with providers on issues relating to credit accounts
- Diploma in relevant field / Relevant technical training certificate
- ATC/CPA /ACCA added advantage or part qualification in relevant professional field
- Up to one (1) year relevant experience
- Experience as a CIC Intern is an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example: Ref: Application for Accounts Clerk – Medical to: For example: Ref: Application for Accounts Assistant to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
CIC GROUP LTD
Strictly through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should reach us by close of business on 30th April, 2019. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 7th May, 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.