About Us

Company Profile
For more than three decades, the CIC Insurance Group has dependably shouldered the risks of the Kenyan people through providing insurance services that help you plan for life stage needs, secure your future, protection you against rising health expenses and safeguard your investments.
Besides giving our customers peace of mind, we continuously work towards living up to our commitment to safeguard the interests of individuals and businesses that insure with us by paying claims promptly. Our consistent adherence to our motto “We Keep Our Word” has made us the fastest growing insurance company in Kenya and the 2nd largest insurer by market share.
The CIC Insurance Group won the Annual Insurance Claims Settlement Award 2012 for consistently keeping the promise to pay claims on time. The Group is composite insurance company offering a wide range of products such as general Insurance, life assurance, pension, medical and asset management services.
The Group comprises three subsidiaries namely CIC Life Assurance, CIC General Insurance Ltd, CIC Asset Management Ltd and Takaful Ltd respectively. The Company was recently listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) and has 17 branches and a network of over 1000 agents spread across the country.

Unlike majority of the players in the industry, the Group runs a profitable underwriting business and has maintained a compounded annual growth rate of 62 percent in the last 5 years. A streak of product innovations such as M-Bima, a mobile phone based insurance premium remittance platform, has seen the Group emerge leading provider of micro-insurance in Kenya.

CIC is the preferred underwriter of the 10-million-member Co-operative Movement in Kenya which is also a founder member. The company has a total of 3,878 shareholders comprising of CIS Co-operative Society as its strategic shareholder with 74.3% and 3,877 individual investors holding the remaining 25.7 percent.

With a capital base of Ksh.2.1 Billion and 1.3 Million clients, CIC ranks among the most successful insurance companies in Kenya and is the leading co-operative insurer in Africa. The company is also focusing to be a leader in the region and is targeting to expand operations in the East and Central parts of Africa such as South Sudan, Rwanda, and Tanzania.

Our Mission

To provide financial security for the people through the co-operative spirit.

Our Vision

To be a world class provider of insurance and other financial services through the co-operative spirit.

Our Values

Integrity. Teamwork. Productivity. Fairness. Dynamism.

Our Customer Value Proposition 

  • Fastest service
  • Fairest price
  • Friendliest relationships
  • Service of the highest quality

 

Call Us: 0202823000 and +254 735750885.


Website Disclaimer. Copyright CIC Insurance Group © 2013. All rights reserved. Scroll To Top